imthedoctor 7 Posted December 9, 2018 Posted December 9, 2018 It would be nice to have the auto pay all of you want to keep going after x amount of time had passed similar to how Netflix does or Plex does, make it a features you can turn on or something, I listen stuff as I fall asleep and would be nice to not have to wake up in the middle of the night to turn it off.
Arly_ 87 Posted December 9, 2018 Posted December 9, 2018 I'd imagine this would have to be a feature automatically set to disabled by default and on a per user, per server basis. Personally, I think this idea is great, but depending on your device, you can just set it to turn off at a specific time anyways.
Luke 43245 Posted December 9, 2018 Posted December 9, 2018 A few apps have this feature and over time all of them will get it. It is currently a setting called runaway playback prevention. Thanks. 2
Recommended Posts