Jump to content

Fast forward doesn't work


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,
since I have installed the new update for Emby there is a problem with playing of mpeg files. With other formats like mp4 it works perfectly.On the time strip the time goes till maximum 5 seconds, however, the film goes on. If I liked to jump to another time, this Emby ignores and the film goes normally. 
Can it have something to do with mplayer2? 
Emby version: 3/0/5891/0

 

CZxdVcI.png

 

 

I hope you can help me

Best regards,

themen.

server-63592366492.txt

transcode-e78589f3-2586-4708-af06-f3759412bbdb.txt

Edited by themen
Posted

Hi, thank you for testing this pre-release version of the server. it will be looked into.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...