Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just noticed that some of the albums in my Music library have a red exclamation mark on the top-left corner of the artwork:

 

56278ff12adb8_exclamation_1.jpg

56279001a9162_exclamation_2.jpg

 

Does anyone know what's the meaning of this indication and what should I do to get rid of it?

I also noticed that the albums with this mark, are albums that I manually refreshed with the "Refresh" option in the 3_vertical_dot menu on the webclient after for example renaming a music file.

 

I'm running Emby server 3.0.7624.6 on CentOS 7.

 

Thanks

thefirstofthe300
Posted

I think that means that something went wrong with identifying and fetching metadata for that item.  Luke would know for sure though.

Posted

it's going away so nothing to worry about :)

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...