radeon 763 Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Right ok, you do know there isn't a guarantee you'll get themes for all things, right? 1
Anz30 25 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Ja das weiß, ich hatte mir das auch schon so gedacht. Ich wollte nur mitteilen, das bei mir generell wieder Themes gefunden wurden. Somit bin ich mit dem jetzigen Zustand zufrieden Yeah, I knew it was like that. I just wanted to say that I was generally found with themes again. I am satisfied with the current state
Scott310 138 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Hey @radeonJust FYI, I don't know if you have made any changes yet but just thought I would let you know that I left the ytrailers plugin alone since my last post and only had the task trigger run once a day. I am still getting a hundred errors saying "Sign in to youtube to confirm you are not a bot".
ebr 16860 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 19 minutes ago, Scott310 said: Hey @radeonJust FYI, I don't know if you have made any changes yet but just thought I would let you know that I left the ytrailers plugin alone since my last post and only had the task trigger run once a day. I am still getting a hundred errors saying "Sign in to youtube to confirm you are not a bot". The thing is... you are a bot (in this context).
Scott310 138 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 52 minutes ago, ebr said: The thing is... you are a bot (in this context). I know lol. The question is how do I get myself to not be.
Anskar26 6 Posted 53 minutes ago Posted 53 minutes ago (edited) Hallo, Frage zu den themes.mp3 und themes.mp4 welchen bis jetzt nicht gefunden werden. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit nachträglich diese nochmal suchen zu lassen? Oder werden sogar bei jedem Scannen auch eventuell nicht vorhandene immer wieder gesucht? MfG _________________ Hello, I have a question about the themes.mp3 and themes.mp4 files that haven't been found yet. Is there a way to search for them again later? Or will the system search for files that aren't already there with every scan? Regards Edited 52 minutes ago by Anskar26
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now