Jump to content

TV Guide showing incorrect data for Seattle area OTA


Recommended Posts

SkippyJohn
Posted

The guide data has been consistently wrong for this season of SNL on NBC (KING-HD 5.1). Current season episodes air live at 8:30pm on the West Coast with re-runs airing at 11:30pm. I can find the proper listings on other tv guide sites that aren’t based on Gracenote. I’ve tried both USA-OTA98034 and USA-OTA98052 with the same result. If I look at tvlistings.gracenote.com, it also shows the incorrect data. This has only been an issue for the current season of SNL - this is the third week. It worked properly in the past. I haven’t noticed issues for other shows I’ve paid attention to. Probably unrelated, but I had just updated the emby server, running on Windows, to 4.10.1.0 when I noticed this issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...