marriedman 117 Posted 56 minutes ago Posted 56 minutes ago I have had this popping up on my TV a lot lately. I've been a premiere user for years. I only get this on my TV for some reason. Server log attached too. I usually just press I have a premiere 10 times or so and it finally start playing. But this is annoying. embyserver.txt
Luke 43301 Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago Hi, does the TV have an internet connection? What model is it?
marriedman 117 Posted just now Author Posted just now It's a Samsung QN77S90DDFXZA and yes it has internet connection, however I do block a lot of their crap with the following: https://github.com/Perflyst/PiHoleBlocklist/blob/master/SmartTV.txt However, I have had that for the past 5 years. First on a pihole, and since January 2026 on OPNSense.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now