Jump to content

Issues with playback - fast forward/rewind cause restart of show


Recommended Posts

HawkXP71
Posted

Ive seen this on my TV (Sony playing the android tv and the android app), but have never spent the time to make sure its logged.

One of the people who has access was having the same problem, and I was able to turn on debug logging while he did it.

Basically watching a movie (Scott Pilgrim vs the world) that is NOT 4k (screen capture of the media info attached) he will pause for some reason, so a rewind of 10 seconds or so hit play and it completely restarts the show.  Playback was direct on video and audio

I have had the problem where I paused or stopped, and it does the same, but restarting and trying to fast forward to the spot just wont work as it keeps resetting to 0.

I have also attached the embyserver.txt  and embyserver.minimal.txt

The TS when he and I were working together is 2026-10-09 16:07:50.659 , minimal crops before it.

I dont know if its the android client, the media, or the server.  But I dont see anything obvious in the logs.  

Hope we can get to the bottom of this. 

 

Screenshot 2026-10-09 16.16.54.png

embyserver.txt embyserver.minimal.txt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...