richardvrusso 13 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Hey everyone, Me again.ย ย I know there are lots of posts about library scans being stuck. If there is already one inside the Unraid section i'll go searching again. I just noticed my scan seems to be stuck it's at 98% of the movies folder. I tried a restart from the emby dashboard screen but no luck still 98%. I found this at the bottom of the emby server log. Maybe this is holding things up? Seems something about a resource exception and item xxxxxx does not have an image of type chapter. If an easy quick fix is to delete all images and let it redownload all of them, that is fine with me. Regards, Rich Error Report.txt
yocker 2020 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 18 minutes ago, richardvrusso said: Hey everyone, Me again.ย ย I know there are lots of posts about library scans being stuck. If there is already one inside the Unraid section i'll go searching again. I just noticed my scan seems to be stuck it's at 98% of the movies folder. I tried a restart from the emby dashboard screen but no luck still 98%. I found this at the bottom of the emby server log. Maybe this is holding things up? Seems something about a resource exception and item xxxxxx does not have an image of type chapter. If an easy quick fix is to delete all images and let it redownload all of them, that is fine with me. Regards, Rich Error Report.txt 1.72 kBย ยทย 0 downloads That's just a video lacking an image for a chapter, don't think that should cause any problems with scanning.
Luke 43295 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Hi there, please attach the complete emby server log. But the most likely answer is that it is not stuck. I would just be patient and allow the scan to finish. Thanks.
TMCsw 302 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago You can monitor the progress better if you: cd to the .....emby/logs directory in a terminal and use this command: tail -F embyserver.txt ย
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now