adelinxq 7 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago Starting video playback in the Emby Web Client and refreshing the browser page using F5 or the reload button breaks the player session. Upon page reload the Emby logo appears followed by a blank black player screen with an inactive progress bar. Instead of resuming playback the application fails to load the stream and automatically redirects back to the item details page. The web app should either cleanly resume video playback from the last saved timestamp or redirect direc 2026-10-09 13-40-06.mp4 tly to the item page without rendering a broken player interface. 1
Luke 43295 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Hi, yes this is on our to do list to improve. Until then, the best thing to do of course is to not do this
adelinxq 7 Posted 4 hours ago Author Posted 4 hours ago :)))))))))))) And how will you handle this? I assume it's a Single Page Application, and I imagine the information gets lost upon refresh—that's how I think it works.
Luke 43295 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 4 minutes ago, adelinxq said: :)))))))))))) And how will you handle this? I assume it's a Single Page Application, and I imagine the information gets lost upon refresh—that's how I think it works. Hi, we'll be able to answer this once we start looking at it. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now