Tampa8 1 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago In my travels on the Internet to fix Roku restarting an HD Homerun channel a few seconds or maybe up to one minute after starting it I found all the parameters to change and in the end I think it did fix the problem or at least very much limit it. In that search I came upon AI saying there was a setting to change how quickly the channels load that also may fix this. I followed the steps and found that setting. It was three choices, Fast, Normal, Slow. I want to get back to that setting but it's like the twilight zone, I see nothing about it in AI or posts, I don't remember if it was a hard to find setting in EMBY, I sure can't find it there. Looked at Roku and HDHomerun, nothing. I looked at the HDHomerun add on running in Emby nothing like kind of setting there. Has anyone come across this or have an idea what/where I saw this?
Luke 43274 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi, what are you trying to accomplish, getting playback to start quicker?
Tampa8 1 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, Luke said: Hi, what are you trying to accomplish, getting playback to start quicker? No the opposite I changed the setting to slow which was said to give time to correctly get the channel. In fact after I made that change it clearly was better. But now I can not find where the heck I found that setting. I made the changes to various parameters in Emby and that also seems to have nearly stopped the issue of channels restarting. I just am so confused where I found the setting I am talking about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now