Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JulsPlus
Posted

Good Day,

 

I have a few m3u8 channels that I am streaming. I had been using NPM run/grab batch schedules to fetch the guide data to an xml. A little clunky and not always reliable. However, I recently discovered Emby has many different Guide Data Sources available. Wow, so neat and clean. I’ve replaced the NPM grab for almost all my m3u8 channels but am struggling to find 2, below.

 

  • RAV (Real America’s Voice)
  • OAN Plus

 

The channels are freely available on Pluto and that is the NPM source I have been using (not reliable at all, 50/50). Is there a reference list for the Emby Guide Data Sources that I can use to quickly find the correct Emby Guide Data Source and Channel number? It would be super helpful.

 

**** I imagine that might change all the time and would be super difficult to maintain. Still, a dump of the data periodically would be great. Or maybe there is a file sitting somewhere within the program on my PC. Who knows?

 

Thank you in advance,

As always, all help is greatly appreciated,

Julie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...