Jump to content

Please update Emby server for android to Android 16.


Recommended Posts

Posted

EMBY server for android works completely fine on my android 15 based device with 6 GiB RAM. I download the APK file from github or the EMBY website and simply install it. It creates a server and I can open the server in a browser to configure it, create libraries and add plugins. However, I recently tried to get it to work on my Android 16 device. EMBY installs, opens and tries to start server but gets stuck and is not able to start the server at all.

I understand the APK's target SDK is much lower that android 15 but it works flawlessly on android 15.

I request to please update the EMBY server application (apk) so that it runs on android 16 as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...