allxsan 1 Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago Hello, I'd like to avoid having to format everything and start from scratch just to get EMBY working again. It had been working more or less perfectly for a few years (except starting with a certain beta version, an issue that was later resolved after I posted about it here). But suddenly it stopped working again and was nothing I could do (not even uninstalling and reinstalling EMBY several times, even though that meant losing my configuration). Last time, just like now, as you can see from the image in the WD web interface, the EMBY icon is gone (when it was working, the icon was there). Unlike in the past, nothing changes now even if I remove EMBY to install any old version that used to work! Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that every other feature of the WD works perfectly fine. If I install Plex, everything works, and I can use all the folders and media I had in EMBY without any problems re
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now