Jump to content

Transcoding options gone 4.10.1.0


Recommended Posts

CaptainBard0906
Posted

Server updated to 4.10.1.0 on windows and the transcoding options are gone when having it set to advanced. Not sure if this would cause live TV to not work. Every channel is now black. 

Screenshot_20261006-200241_Emby.png

Posted

Hello CaptainBard0906,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:


Thank you.

Emby Team

Posted

OK and if you set it to yes, do you get hardware transcoding?

CaptainBard0906
Posted

If I set it to yes and force a transcode the video stops playing. 

Posted

OK can you attach the ffmpeg log from that? Thanks.

CaptainBard0906
Posted

It's not creating one when the video attempts to play when set to transcade. Video won't even start if I have it set to transcode. It wasn't an issue before this version. It's an Intel 10 gen chip.  I am not home right now I will try when I get home and see if it will create one. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...