all0gIc 0 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) Greeting all, First let me start out as i'm not sure that this is the correct place, or even forum to be discussed but anyway, here goes. For all for the media that I own, I wanted some way to have recommendations based on what I watch and what I Like/ in my Emby library, so this is where this stems from. I initially build it to run in Unraid, but as a Docker it can run anywhere, so unraid, Docker etc. I built using AI a Dashboard that reads your viewing content from Emby API and is able to do so quite nicely & then bases recommendations based on this taste profile. This runs as a light weight FastAPI Backend with a React SPA front using SQLite for the Data Component. See the attachedREADME.md Quote A smart, privacy-focused media recommendation dashboard for your Unraid server. It reads your Emby watch history, analyzes your taste, and presents curated movie/show recommendations — with **manual approval** before anything is added to Sonarr or Radarr for metadata collection. It can if you want send items to your backend Sonarr/Radarr for Meta Collection if you do that sort of thing. There are five main tabs/pages to review, working backwards: Settings: Two Main sub settings: Sync Settings: Hour based Auto-Approve: Match Percent: This will automatically approve items to Sonarr/Radarr for meta data. You can also change the threshold to balance the returned results. Max Items per week: Value = Number Status: API Connection status overview: (Not much to explain here) Library: Will show your current Library, so Series & Movies: Taste Profile: This needs to be ran first once the docker container is running to read the Emby API Data. Once it runs it gives you such an overview. Dashboard: Approval Queue: Status overview of what is waiting/approved/rejected/total. To start, first Generate by clicking the Generate Recommendations button. This will give a list back based on Series/Movies that you have watched/liked. The Service Connections show the API Connection status: I did think to add a download client status, but I think in the final version this will be removed as it is not relavent to the project over all. The main dashboard overview you can Approve, Reject or Skip Forever, the options speak for themselves. Her is a zoomed in view of one recommendation. The IMDb are clickable links, as are the TMDB as they will take you to the site/info. There are also classifications for the genres. There is also a 'Why' to show it recommenced this. Some items on the back log are such like Favourite Shows to add extra 'taste' to the recommendations. Anyway, to sum it up, would anyone find this useful, is it worth asking you guys for your opinion & would anyone like to try it if I posted it to Github? Comments welcome! Best, all0gIc. (All-Logic) Edited 1 hour ago by all0gIc duplicated attachment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now