AndreiP 33 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi, Everytime that I open the app (doesn't matter on which device, Samsung tv, android app, Sony tv or my android cell) I've got this message (2-3sec). I can access and watch my media after. But I just want to ask why it started to appears, I didn't change anything in my devices. Maybe just to be sure why it's not like before. Windows server 4.10.1.0 Thank you.
AndreiP 33 Posted 43 minutes ago Author Posted 43 minutes ago You are right! Sorry for creating another post, I did not checked there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now