Rolando1948 1 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Emby has stop and fails to record programs sellected directly on the "Guide", but does continue to sucessfully record the series programs that have been and remain on its schedule. I just updated the Dashboard on my QNAP TS-253Be (QTS 5.2.10.3577) to Emby ver. 4.10.1.0, and on Saturday night, Oct. 03, I have a recording "Scheduled" that was sellected directly on the "Guide". I will inform if it was sucesfully recorded, or if the anamoly continues.
Luke 43217 Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago HI there, can you please provide a specific example? How to Report a Problem Thanks !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now