podonnell 53 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hi, Running Emby for LG 1.0.51 This week, pressing Play or Trailer on any of my items does not do anything. I can go into menus, favorite items, delete, etc.. but anything related trying to play is unresponsive. I've attempted on multiple users, and forgetting and re-entering server info. I also have a SHIELD device that is connected to the same TV, and that has no issues. Any idea what might be happening, or how to remedy it?
Luke 43206 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!
podonnell 53 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago It seems like there are no log entries for the attempted play. The play button itself is acting like it is calling nothing at all on the backend. I can see where I reauthenticated to the server, but the only related line that seems related to playback after that is: Quote 2026-10-02 10:46:21.802 Info MediaInfoService-0HNP072146SUD:0000001B: http/1.1 Response 200 to host5. Time: 40ms. POST http://192.168.1.250:8096/emby/Items/148262/PlaybackInfo?UserId=x_secret8_x&StartTimeTicks=0&IsPlayback=false&AutoOpenLiveStream=false&MaxStreamingBitrate=200000000&X-Emby-Client=Emby for LG&X-Emby-Device-Name=LG Smart TV
Luke 43206 Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Luke said: Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks! Nevertheless ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now