toruki80 0 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Here is my immich plugin (source code + plugin-binary) I created this plugin, since my TV is too old for an immich client, and an emby plugin was the easiest to watch photos/video from immich. Vibe-coded, but it works surprisingly well for me. I'm not going to maintain the plugin; Feel free to do whatever you like with this project. I wish plugins could set a "default" view option. Currently there is "title" and "year" selected. It just looks better without anything... however one must change this for every Album manually. emby-immich-photoviewer.zip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now