I Love to try new things 1 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Hi all, Having the same issue but NOTHING I do will fix the problem. Been working on this since the latest update 14.10. Live TV streams perfect from VLC so I know it's not the tuner. Before the update, live tv was working pretty well. I could really use some help before I pull out the remaining hair I have. My hardware setup: Asus Z690 gaming motherboard with 32GB of DDR5, I-9 12900 CPU, Asus 3080 RTX GPU and EVERYTHING in my home is CAT6 connected. OS is installed on a Predator NVME 2.0. As you can see, it's probably not a lack of power. Please remember, all of this started DIRECTLY after the Emby update. OS is Ubuntu 26.04 up to date, and Emby is also up to date. Looking for suggestions that I may have missed. Thank you. Greg
Luke 43201 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago @I Love to try new things Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now