Jump to content

File keeps buffering while video and audio plays. Subtitles won't show up until buffering finishes.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello, when changing episodes i have the problem described in the title. Whenever the Episode changes to the next, the file will keep buffering, but audio and video plays fine. Subtitles do not show up during the buffering, but once it has finished everything is normal and i can rewind and the subtitles will show up. Here is a video

Contains Spoilers for Re:Zero S04E09

Spoiler

It's a bit hard to see, but the buffering icon shows up next to the progress timer. I don't know when this started, but it's been a few days I believe.

I'm on 4.10.1.0 and on 2.0.9 (1) for Apple TV. I'm using the MPV Player.

Attached server log and ffmpeg log. Did not know which ffmpeg log would be the correct one.

The Episode change happened around 19:24.

embyserver-1.txtffmpeg-transcode-327ec067-47a7-4c97-b516-83dc5d056e35_1.txtffmpeg-transcode-285b8db9-fbfb-44cd-9321-c76064d60796_1.txtffmpeg-transcode-06c98e27-beb0-4e0e-8b4a-0c93d3b714bd_1.txt

Edited by Kyouma

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...