Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HtRabbit
Posted

I am getting this playback error after clicking on the trailer button. in the second image you can see I've renamed the trailer to get rid of weird characters but when you look at the log file, as you can see behind the screen, it's still trying to play the old trailer name, I have tried refreshing metadata and it doesn't seem to fix it what refresh do I need to do as I cannot seem to correct it even if I go into editing the metadata. I'm not sure how to get rid of this ghosted wrongly named, trailer

 

 

image.thumb.png.4249b215afb223d4adc4d89824e698dc.pngimage.thumb.png.da6611aeb00de39be0820570ff203b11.png

Posted

Hi, when you rename files, try running a regular library scan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...