podonnell 52 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Hi, Trying to find where this setting was, I remember seeing it a few months back. I checked in the Library settings but do not see it. My main question - is this option server-wide, or can you specify by library? For example I have a library where there is content that has to be listed as 'tv' content, but I want to see all individual thumbnails within that library.
Lessaj 580 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago It's a per user setting that works globally - it's under Display.
podonnell 52 Posted 52 minutes ago Author Posted 52 minutes ago Ah, that's where it was - thanks. Definitely does belong as a user setting but also would love to only have it apply to certain libraries.
Luke 43179 Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 9 minutes ago, podonnell said: Definitely does belong as a user setting but also would love to only have it apply to certain libraries. That sounds like it would make continue watching on the home screen a bit chaotic. As well as search and any other global place.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now