Jump to content

Option to hide thumbnails for unwatched episodes


Recommended Posts

podonnell
Posted

Hi,

Trying to find where this setting was, I remember seeing it a few months back. I checked in the Library settings but do not see it.

My main question - is this option server-wide, or can you specify by library? For example I have a library where there is content that has to be listed as 'tv' content, but I want to see all individual thumbnails within that library.

Posted

It's a per user setting that works globally - it's under Display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...