podonnell 52 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi, Trying to find where this setting was, I remember seeing it a few months back. I checked in the Library settings but do not see it. My main question - is this option server-wide, or can you specify by library? For example I have a library where there is content that has to be listed as 'tv' content, but I want to see all individual thumbnails within that library.
Lessaj 580 Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago It's a per user setting that works globally - it's under Display.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now