KRULL 10 Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago (edited) I have been using the ATV on my Shield Pro for ages, and tried and stopped using the Android version due to how it operates the Chapters features. With the ATV app, you can access Chapters via pushing the Up button after any other action to do with playback (apart from Sop obviously). That is, you can skip back or forward, then press up for Chapters, press down for info access to Subs etc then up for Chapters. On Android, you can only access Chapters via Up when nothing else has occurred and there is no on screen display, if you are in the Down button area, then you have to click down again, and another click to the right and wait for the chapters to load. Another major pain point is that the Android version doesn't show the current playback time. In the example screen shots below, you can clearly see you're at 33:04 on ATV. On Android, you have no idea. You only know that you're in the bracket 30:00- 34:59. If you are trying to skip forward 10mins as I constantly do with UFC, I don't know if that is two or three chapters. I could accidentality end up with playback into action I do not yet want to see. One positive is that it does show the Chapters are in 5 min blocks, but I know that already as I chose it in the server settings. Android TV: https://i.imgur.com/3TmteKQ.png Android: https://i.imgur.com/VEmh4WC.png Edited 36 minutes ago by KRULL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now