Jump to content

Next Episode Pop-up


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Is there any way to resize the next episode pop-up on Roku? I don’t need a preview of the next episode, just a button to start the episode.

The current pop-up is blindingly bright compared to the show, plus it starts a bit early obscuring the last minute or two of the show and any captions. I just want an unobstructive button. As a bandaid, I’ve disabled it completely, but it’s multiple clicks to get to the next episode via the bottom menu. I like the feature, just want it to be less obnoxious.

Edited by tara.b
Fixed typos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...