Akirainbla 1 Posted Friday at 08:57 AM Posted Friday at 08:57 AM (edited) Whenever I trigger a scan I just get the following in the logs, no new intros are found at all: 2026-09-25 09:55:44.926 Info TaskManager: Executing Detect Episode Intros 2026-09-25 09:55:45.136 Info App: /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01 has 1 episodes with audio fingerprints available 2026-09-25 09:55:45.136 Info App: Detecting markers for /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01 - episode /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01/Ninjai (2005) - S01E08 - Chapter 8 [SDTV][AAC 2.0].mp4 2026-09-25 09:55:45.137 Info TaskManager: Detect Episode Intros Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds I've double checked and the episode plays perfectly and has sound. How do I resolve this? I don't want to have to delete the episode Edited Friday at 09:05 AM by Akirainbla
yocker 1980 Posted Friday at 01:16 PM Posted Friday at 01:16 PM 4 hours ago, Akirainbla said: Whenever I trigger a scan I just get the following in the logs, no new intros are found at all: 2026-09-25 09:55:44.926 Info TaskManager: Executing Detect Episode Intros 2026-09-25 09:55:45.136 Info App: /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01 has 1 episodes with audio fingerprints available 2026-09-25 09:55:45.136 Info App: Detecting markers for /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01 - episode /data/Series/Ninjai (2005) {imdb-}/Season 01/Ninjai (2005) - S01E08 - Chapter 8 [SDTV][AAC 2.0].mp4 2026-09-25 09:55:45.137 Info TaskManager: Detect Episode Intros Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds I've double checked and the episode plays perfectly and has sound. How do I resolve this? I don't want to have to delete the episode Is there only that one episode? Audio fingerprints usually needs more episodes to compare to, otherwise it doesn't know what to look after.
Akirainbla 1 Posted Friday at 01:20 PM Author Posted Friday at 01:20 PM No, it's one of twelve.. But it's not adding intro skip to any new episodes. It is adding the new episodes to Emby but doesn't appear to be scanning them to add the skip intro.
Akirainbla 1 Posted Friday at 05:29 PM Author Posted Friday at 05:29 PM Or were you asking if that was the only episode in the series it was happening on? In which case, yes, as that is exactly what the log says, I'm guessing the others are fine.
Luke 43167 Posted Friday at 07:33 PM Posted Friday at 07:33 PM Try refreshing the metadata on the season. After that, the next time the task runs, it will redetect for those episodes.
Akirainbla 1 Posted Friday at 08:20 PM Author Posted Friday at 08:20 PM (edited) It's not just that series that isn't getting updated skip intro... None are, despite them appearing in Emby. It appears to only be scanning that episode. Tested and no different. Edited Friday at 08:24 PM by Akirainbla
Luke 43167 Posted Friday at 08:33 PM Posted Friday at 08:33 PM 13 minutes ago, Akirainbla said: It's not just that series that isn't getting updated skip intro... None are, despite them appearing in Emby. It appears to only be scanning that episode. Tested and no different. Did you try what I suggested? Remember that you need to have at least two episodes per season.
Akirainbla 1 Posted Friday at 09:45 PM Author Posted Friday at 09:45 PM (edited) Yes, I did, hence my reply saying I tested it and no different. I've spun up a beta version and am scanning for intros on that now... Edited Friday at 09:46 PM by Akirainbla
Luke 43167 Posted Friday at 09:48 PM Posted Friday at 09:48 PM HI there, can you please provide a specific example? How to Report a Problem Thanks !
Akirainbla 1 Posted Saturday at 06:47 AM Author Posted Saturday at 06:47 AM Hi there, I provided the log output above. Isn't that a specific example?
Akirainbla 1 Posted 36 minutes ago Author Posted 36 minutes ago Looks like it's working in the beta, just not in the "stable".......... I'm obviously misunderstanding what stable and beta means. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now