plittlefield 59 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I am off on a holiday tomorrow and wanted to download some media for the plan. Alas, this problem of Downloads is occurring again for me On any media - TV show or Movie - the window to choose the quality is blank and the Download button does nothing when pressed. I have done the following to debug it ... checked that my user has download permissions on the server management pages force closed and restarted the app logged out, closed the app, restarted and logged in deleted and reinstalled the app tried on mobile data instead of WiFi confirmed that my wife can download items with no problems on her Google Pixel 8Â Â Emby Server:Â Version 4.10.0.40 on Ubuntu Linux iPhone: 13 Mini iOS: 26.6.2 Over to you! Paully
Solution Luke 43240 Posted September 23 Solution Posted September 23 Hi, I think if you uninstall and reinstall the app that should resolve it. We are working on chasing down the cause of this. Thanks.
ginjaninja 662 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago FWIW i had a similar issue of "download screen not fully populating with all normal fields". I had just installed the beta. I dont know what fixed it and In no particular order. 1. enabling photo access (but not targetting a server) removed pages (1000s) of errors (multiple 10s-100s per second) in the ios client log about "no photo access" (ive seen this on previous versions of client as well) 2. removing the device from devices and relogging in the client. one of those fixed the issue for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now