myjunkmalebox 10 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I recently migrated from windows server to Linux server. Then went well. I frequently leave a play list on shuffle running through the android app over night. Before the migration it would stop playing less than once a month. Now on the Linux server it stops several times a week. Not every night. Frequently when the phone is checked it's just sitting on the play list screen. Some times the screen is off and the app has to be opened. I've tired clearing the cache on the phone, but that did not help. I'll also note: The linux version doesn't seem as responsive on app open. I've never seen "connecting to server" before. After the migration I see it from time to time. The new linux server is hosted in a k3s node, the pod has no resources restrictions. The new server hardware is a significant upgrade from the previous server. Reviewing resource usage over night show the server required less than 1% requested cpu, and less than 80% requested RAM all night. Any idea what else I can try? Link to switch over thread:
Luke 43199 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks!
myjunkmalebox 10 Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 Found a setting in the app that seemed relevant, something about "are you still there". Don't recall seeing that setting before. There were no issues last night. Will monitor for a week or so and see what happens. Any chance that's a new setting?
Luke 43199 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 On 9/14/2026 at 1:17 AM, myjunkmalebox said: Found a setting in the app that seemed relevant, something about "are you still there". Don't recall seeing that setting before. There were no issues last night. Will monitor for a week or so and see what happens. Any chance that's a new setting? Hi, no, it's not new. Please keep us posted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now