Neminem 1931 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) I see this using Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Server 4.10.0.40 running in docker. If i disable the side menu like this. This is important for the issue I have. When the tab in my browser is not active, and I have focus on another tab, for about 15 min. I see this when clicking the cog wheel. If I refresh the browser tab, the sidebar is usable again. If the sidebar is enabled I don't see the issue. Edited September 10 by Neminem 2
yocker 1988 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Same. As soon as the browser tab becomes inactive the sidebar stops working. 1
CBers 7735 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 3 hours ago, Neminem said: Server 4.10.0.40 running in docker. I'm seeing this in the latest Emby Beta server as well, v4.10.0.31. A quick refrsh (F5) of the page sorts it though. Edited September 10 by CBers 1
Neminem 1931 Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 4 hours ago, CBers said: A quick refrsh (F5) of the page sorts it though. Yes 7 hours ago, Neminem said: If I refresh the browser tab, the sidebar is usable again. But should we need to? 1
Luke 43188 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Can you capture the contents of the browser debug console when this happens? Thanks.
Neminem 1931 Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 (edited) I see this in the debug console. Edited September 11 by Neminem 1 1
Luke 43188 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Thank you. I did eventually reproduce. I've got it resolved. 2
CBers 7735 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 3 hours ago, Luke said: Thank you. I did eventually reproduce. I've got it resolved. For the next Beta as well? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now