Pest3366 4 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 After server update everything seems fine other than my Webstreams that were in line with the libraries are now in a Webstreams folder. Is there a way to move them back as redoing cause it to get metadata for wrong items and to combine items with the same name as if they are 1 item.
Luke 43201 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Quote cause it to get metadata for wrong items and to combine items with the same name as if they are 1 item. hi, what do you mean? The option was just a visual display, nothing to do with metadata fetching.
Pest3366 4 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 33 minutes ago, Pest3366 said: redoing cause it to get metadata for wrong items and to combine items with the same name as if they are 1 item. If I can't move them back, I would need to remove and redo them webstream metadata sometimes pulls wrong info and sometimes combines different but similarly named items as if they are the same item.
Luke 43201 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 2 minutes ago, Pest3366 said: If I can't move them back, I would need to remove and redo them webstream metadata sometimes pulls wrong info and sometimes combines different but similarly named items as if they are the same item. What makes you think you'd have to do that. What I'm trying to explain is that the two things are unrelated.
Pest3366 4 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 Because I want them on the line with live tv, like I had it before the server update, not in a "Webstreams" folder.
Luke 43201 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Just now, Pest3366 said: Because I want them on the line with live tv, like I had it before the server update, not in a "Webstreams" folder. Yes I understand and we can take a look at that. But I hope it's clear that it has no impact on metadata fetching.
Pest3366 4 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 I just want move them back, BECAUSE if I have to remove them and redo the m Webstream fails to to do it correctly, do i don't want to if I don't have to.
jyeomans 6 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just want to second the request to fix this issue. Since the last update, despite telling the plugin i want the webstream items to be top level in My Media, its now been moved into a sub folder. 1 2
horstepipe 430 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Seeing the same. Having about 10 sources, one was marked as “show in Home Screen”. Now it is nested and the other 9 are one level more down:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now