luckyluca 3 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi, I followed the instructions and made backups of my Emby server installation prior replacing the ssd and reinstalling Debian 13 and Emby from scratch onto the new disk. All library paths remain the same; however, my Linux user changed from idkpro to conte. I also changed the Emby user from idkpro to conte. When restoring using the restore function and rebooting the server, libraries do not appear. I also tried using the extract user option to convert to the new user to no avail. Can you please help me? Thanks
Luke 43192 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi there, please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: How to Report a Problem Thanks!
luckyluca 3 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 (edited) Please find the logs attached. Since my first post, I enabled debug and tried restoring the backups again (to no avail). What I meant is that under settings -> Emby server -> Library nothing appears. It looks as if nothing was restored, nor settings. Right after the restore is supposed to have concluded, the server does not restart by itself. I also tried restoring the full backup first, and the last snapshot afterwards. logs.zip Edited September 9 by luckyluca
Solution Luke 43192 Posted September 10 Solution Posted September 10 Hi, apologies for the disruption. I've pushed an update to the backup plugin, version 1.8.6. Once you have that, please try again. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now