SoliFlix 31 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Users table view overlay persists after page navigation. Running on QNAP, Emby Server 4.10.0.40 dashboard_user_table.mp4 1 1
Neminem 1933 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 (edited) I see the same thing. Using Docker - emby/embyserver:latest Edited September 9 by Neminem
Luke 43201 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 HI, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting. 1
justinrh 292 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I was in admin > Devices > Devices and changed the view to Table. It whacked out after that. Try edit a device or switch view mode, or even select a different admin item - the device table persists. @justinrh I was also seeing the side bar menu not display after opening admin dashboard. I'd see the hamburger menu instead but clicking it wouldn't do anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now