cncb 25 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Last time I tried LIVE TV in Emby (2 years ago), I experienced the following behavior when trying to watch an in-progress recording. Emby for Android: Could only watch from beginning and no seeking was possible. Emby Android TV: Could seek and resume but resuming far into a long recording took a very long time. Has this changed/improved at all? Thanks.
Luke 43195 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 @cncbyou can disable direct streaming of live tv in the standard android app and then they will both behave the same.
cncb 25 Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 Thanks for that. I will try it. Any way to improve the resume time?
Luke 43195 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 I would give it another try and see how it compares now to what it used to.
cncb 25 Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 I tried and it takes about 45 seconds to resume into a recording about 1.5 hours. It may have improved a little bit but I am not sure (still seems pretty long). It does display a spinning wait icon the whole time I am waiting. I'm not sure it did before which would be an improvement.
Luke 43195 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 OK yes we are continuing to work on improving it. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now