sundevil67 30 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 I have my photo libraries in another Emby library, and was wondering if there was a way to use one of them as my screen saver?
Solution Luke 43182 Posted September 8 Solution Posted September 8 HI, what do you mean by another emby library?
sundevil67 30 Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 When it asks what to use for the screen saver in that menu example I attached. For example, I'm assuming "Logo Screen Saver" is the Emby logo, but if I choose "Photo Screen Saver" can it use photos from my photo library? On the setup I have here, the Amazon Fire default screensaver overrides anything else - but I can fiddle with that... I've never actually had Emby's screen saver function work, and if it can be used with my own photos, then it'll be worth spending the time to troubleshoot & figure out how to get it to work. Is that clearer ? Thank you.
Luke 43182 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 HI, yes it will use all of the photo libraries that you have on the server.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now