Fin7645 5 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 So right now if I create a collection and I only want 90s TV shows, I'm able to but it shows both 90s movies and tv show. I would like to not be a Global collection but to be a collection that's library specific. Thank you.
ebr 16864 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Hi. I'm afraid I'm not following. A collection you create only has the items that you put in it...
Fin7645 5 Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 6 minutes ago, ebr said: Hi. I'm afraid I'm not following. A collection you create only has the items that you put in it... Ah sorry I was thinking of something else, I want like to be able to create a collection that is decade based or any ffilter really so I don't have to create them by hand I can just put a smart filter that creates a collection based on filters like year or genre like I can in Plex.
ebr 16864 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: 1
Recommended Posts