MisterAngelus 8 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Ever since the recent updates emby takes around 30 seconds to discovery my server on network with phone and tv.. tv is hardwired Ethernet worked better before Emby for Android Anyone else
Luke 43182 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Hi there, what makes you think it takes 30 seconds to discover your server?
Solution MisterAngelus 8 Posted September 8 Author Solution Posted September 8 Sorry for the delay in responding we had a hurricane near Now to answer the questions @ebr server is run om a windows PC accessed with an Nvidia shield and an old Android phone @Luke It was taking longer then I remembered to find the server on the network and when I closed and opened it would repeat. But I forgot to tell the Android client to always login as this user I did that and the problem went away 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now