MediaEmby1968 89 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 So, in version 2.4.8 of Samsung, there's a bug: the video doesn't load. I can hear the sound, but the video just keeps spinning. It gets stuck with the circular symbol and the sound continues playing. I've switched distributions, but I used it with version 2.4.5 (I think it was) and it worked without problems. But with this version, I'm having this issue. Log file attached. embyserver.txt 1
SamES 1136 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 36 minutes ago, Luke said: @SamES @Lukethere was a PR raised for that issue (missing options) which your merged on the 22/8 which I think is the day after 2.4.8 was released. Looks like you need a new USB build (I’m surprised this hasn’t come up sooner) Give me an hour and I’ll do a quick test on the current source to make sure your recent changes are still good. 1
Luke 43180 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 HI, please try the 2.4.9 update and see how that compares. Thanks.
MediaEmby1968 89 Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 Hi, @Luke @SamES I’ve tested it and it works. I just wanted to mention that it took a while to start up on the first load; it stayed on the Emby logo for a long time, but it finally launched when I decided to exit. Also, a "starting server to connect" (or similar) message appears now—taking a bit longer than before—which didn't use to show up. Thanks to both of you. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now