Geordie 20 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 (edited) Emby server 4.10.0.29 currently only recognises & labels DV 8.1 and HDR10 I did an extensive set of tests with all modern HDR formats using Emby (Web Client running on Safari) and the following is missing: - DV 5, DV 7.6, DV 8.4 (all list as generic HEVC) - DV 10.0, DV 10.1, DV 10.4 (all list as generic AV1) - HDR10+ (all list as HDR10) - Dolby Atmos (lists at generic EAC3) I hope this is something that can be implemented in the future! Thanks for reading! I tried to use the old thread discussing this but it's locked: (feel free to reopen it and move this there) https://emby.media/community/topic/72953-add-dv-atmos-dtsx-hdr10-hlg-information-to-database/page/9/ Edited September 5 by Geordie
Geordie 20 Posted September 5 Author Posted September 5 Thanks for the quick reply! Very happy to hear that. Hopefully this will act as a reference for all the missing ones in one place for when you get to it. 1
ebr 16864 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: 1
Recommended Posts