Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 I quite like emby I use it daily and so does my family but why does it feel like a sinking ship does no one care anymore what the customers want I don't even like posting this sort of thing but I pay for emby yet feel like I'm always looking for something to replace it because nothing ever gets done with the UI look and feel. I just want trailers in the top right that auto plays on the home screen for the love of jesus is it ever going to bloody happen ?
Luke 43225 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I world check out the new Home Screen Spotlight feature.
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 49 minutes ago, Luke said: I world check out the new Home Screen Spotlight feature. show me a pic thnks
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 53 minutes ago, Luke said: That screen doesn’t look very appealing to me. It was just an example of a trailer in the upper cornerbut that exact is not what I like either But just like it is except after few seconds while browsing home screen have the pic go from pic to auto trailer thats it.
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 For home screen only for latest movies and latest series "Only" have it auto play a trailer that's it. Just while browsing them on the home screen for the like 12 posters it shows for each of those 2 sections (movies & series) only.
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 Exactly just like this watch at the very end when it goes from the trailer back to the original poster it looks great Video.mp4
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 2 hours ago, Luke said: I world check out the new Home Screen Spotlight feature. OK yes it looks sick use a layout on the home screen unchecked shows the spotlight banner but your going to make it also work if it's checked right ? right , yes please
Uncle_Frank 17 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 OHHH on the old emby client its sooo sick I love this
ebr 16864 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hi, there's already an open request for this or something functionally equivalent. Please join in and contribute to the existing discussion at: 1
Recommended Posts