Jump to content

Recommended Posts

godbodian
Posted

Okay, I recently, after years of refusing to switch from the Emby for Android TV app to the standard Android app (just on Google TV).. I love it.

Here lies my issue. Within the last 24 hours, a function is no longer functional and I don't know if it was never supposed to work that way (if not, it should be), it's a bug or user error on my end.. but up until last night (possibly due to the update), when using the playlist function, the channel button on the remote was effectively a redundant skip for those of us whose remotes don't have a hardwired skip button on our remotes and it was AMAZING.

Is there a way of getting this functionality back? (Thanks in advance either way to all the devs.)

 

Posted

HI, what version number of the app are you running?

godbodian
Posted (edited)

I think it's Emby for Android 3.5.55.

Also I've now tested it across several different televisions in my home. They've all lost that functionality.

Edited by godbodian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...