Jump to content

Movies in collections that I made are missing movies


Recommended Posts

ZamBucca1
Posted

yes

On 10/1/2026 at 9:59 AM, Luke said:

What do you mean by them no longer supporting the collections?

That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said.

ZamBucca1
Posted

Yes, I am not sure where they're located. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said:

yes

That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said.

OK that is not true. Collections are still fully supported and a major part of Emby Server.

Posted
11 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said:

Yes, I am not sure where they're located. 

Did someone else setup your server installation?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...