ZamBucca1 1 Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago yes On 10/1/2026 at 9:59 AM, Luke said: What do you mean by them no longer supporting the collections? That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said.
Luke 43232 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 15 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said: yes That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said. OK that is not true. Collections are still fully supported and a major part of Emby Server.
Luke 43232 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago 11 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said: Yes, I am not sure where they're located. Did someone else setup your server installation?
ZamBucca1 1 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago 13 hours ago, Luke said: Did someone else setup your server installation? I started the set up and had a password issue and a friend who already has emby and plex helped get it up and running. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now