ZamBucca1 0 Posted 48 minutes ago Author Posted 48 minutes ago yes On 10/1/2026 at 9:59 AM, Luke said: What do you mean by them no longer supporting the collections? That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said.
ZamBucca1 0 Posted 43 minutes ago Author Posted 43 minutes ago Yes, I am not sure where they're located.
Luke 43219 Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said: yes That's what I read on discord. At this time, Is what I believe, is what was said. OK that is not true. Collections are still fully supported and a major part of Emby Server.
Luke 43219 Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, ZamBucca1 said: Yes, I am not sure where they're located. Did someone else setup your server installation?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now