timmotee 0 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hello, I am using a collection, e.g. "_OFFLINE TV" to download certain shows to android clients. I have "Download unplayed videos only" toggled on the download jobs, but they seem to continuously attempt to download the full series anyway. I have one show that is marked as completely watched - so I just want new episodes to automatically download. It seems like instead of not downloading new shows, it might be downloading and then attempting to pruned episodes marked as watched only after? It is hard to tell though what exactly its doing, its just been downloading for ages. I've tried updating the app, deleting and recreating the download jobs, marking unwatched and watched again. I am running emby server 4.9.5.0 and emby for android 3.5.53 (the previous version of emby for android before this last update had the same behavior).
Luke 43182 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 HI there, can you please provide a specific example? How to Report a Problem Thanks !
timmotee 0 Posted August 31 Author Posted August 31 Hello Luke, Sure: - Series: It's always sunny in philadephia - Episodes: All seasons, season 12, "S12:E2 - The Gang Goes to a Water Park" For S12E02, the android log shows the video finishing downloading at 11:02:46, being deleted at 11:05:38, and being queued for download again at 11:05:41. Please find more logs and screenshots attached. Thank you! emby-android-redacted.txt embyserver-redacted.txt
ebr 16838 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hi. Are you sure the download was setup by the same user? It looks like you used "download to" instead of setting up the download in the actual client under the user in question...
timmotee 0 Posted August 31 Author Posted August 31 Hello ebr, I hadn't mentioned where I instigated the download - it was under "download to" as you suggest, and there is only one user on the server. Does that make a difference?... Thank you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now