Mkilbride 88 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 For example I am watching the Apothecary Dairies right now, but I've had this in a lot of other anime. When lots of subtitles are being displayed on screen, or say a Karoke'd opening like it has, it will noticeably drop frames to become almost a slide show, but the episode will play fine. If I burn in / transcode the subtitles it seems to be fine, but that's quite annoying to need to do.
Mkilbride 88 Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 Emby for Android? Same thing happens on the Android TV version. My client is a NVIDIA shield displaying on a LG OLED TV.
pwhodges 2106 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 With karaoke it will be ASS. I have no trouble with ASS subs these days, but I don't currently use any android devices. Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now