Denham 0 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 This small feature has been annoying me, but my "Anime" section contains Movies and TV Shows, this is obviously because I don't want multiple Anime categories for movies and TV. when I select my "Anime" tab its default view is the "folders" tab. I don't like this view because its ugly, but it also causes me to try to update metadata because its not organized the way I like it in Movies and TV. and I will usually get a way through manually updating episode guide info before I realize its already still there in the preferred "Movies & TV" tab. and sometimes changing this will cause ripple effects. I just want to know if there is a way I can disable the default view to be "folders" and open to "Movies & TV instead" I would also appreciate if the "Folders" tab was just not there because I never want to see it inside the library, its confusing and doesn't format properly. my server is running on the windows app, but I also use the LG, Google Chrome, and Android phone apps aswell. Ive looked in the windows setting but maybe I am missing something. thank you for any advice!
Solution Luke 43188 Posted August 26 Solution Posted August 26 Hi. You can control this by clicking your user icon in the header and going to Home Screen settings. 1
Denham 0 Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 Gracias! this is 100% the setting I was looking for! Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now