JeremyR 12 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 So I am currently using a NUC13i5 with 64GB of DDR4-3200 RAM. A friend has offered me a very nice ASUS NUC 15 Pro 7 255H with 32GB DDR5-5600 RAM. The hard drives will all be the same. Which one would you use for the EMBY server?
Luke 43195 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 32gb is still plenty of ram, so I would take the more powerful machine.
JeremyR 12 Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 17 hours ago, Luke said: 32gb is still plenty of ram, so I would take the more powerful machine. Thanks. 1
RanmaCanada 590 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 TheĀ ASUS NUC 15 Pro 7 255H has a much better processor with a better encoding engine. I would agree with Luke, it is the better machine. If you can, turn the other one into your HTPC.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now