Tsch3ns 20 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Hello, after migrating my database from DS918 to DS425 and copying all movies to the 425, lots (if not all) movies miss metadata (pictures of actors), see attachment. I already tried to update the metadata of the whole library without success. I have to update each movie individually in order to get the missing data. Whats wrong here? Emby Premiere Server 4.9.5.0 Regards, Jens
Tsch3ns 20 Posted August 25 Author Posted August 25 Here some log files. embyserver.txt embyserver-63923173689.txt embyserver-63923212800.txt hardware_detection-63923173758.txt
Tsch3ns 20 Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 After installing Emby on the new synology I moved the databases folder "embyserver-backup-full" and the folder from the latest backup folder from the old synology to the new one. /volume1/@appdata/EmbyServer Then I copied all files, same folder structure as before, from the old synology to the new one. >1200 movies, more than 6 TB. Regards, Jens
Solution Luke 43180 Posted August 26 Solution Posted August 26 OK you should be moving the entire backup folder, not just a subfolder within it. So then I would say run the scan metadata folder scheduled task, which will take a long time, but it will make the server aware of all of the image files that are no longer present that used to be. That will make the broken images go away, but then yes, you will have to refresh metadata, but you can do it at a library level if desired. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now